If you'd like to make masks, we provide pre-cut materials for our standard pattern during regular volunteer hours at Endwright East.
When: Monday & Friday from 2 PM - 6 PM
Where: Please use our directions to access the Volunteer Entrance without going inside the main corridor of the mall. Our door is shown on the map at the right, and it says "The Buckle" on the outside of the door.
- Note: Endwright East is closed to the public, and the gate at the storefront inside the mall is closed.
- Come In: We always wear masks, temperature screen all volunteers, and limit the number of folks who can be inside at one time to a maximum of 15. Most of the time, it's more like 6-8 people. If you'd like to come in and pick up your mask-making materials face-to-face, you are welcome.
- Curbside: Mask makers may request contactless mask drop-off and materials pick-up at curbside
- Pull into a parking space and call (812) 269-8778. Let them know if you are dropping off masks, picking up materials, or both. Make sure you say what sort of car we should look for or give us a wave when we come out!
- For contactless, pop your trunk or roll down a back window & we'll take masks / leave materials there.
You are also welcome to use your own materials.
- Light or medium weight 100% cotton.
- 1/8 flat elastic
- Ultra lightweight interfacing, if using a lining
- Pre-Made "nose grips" with heavy plastic coating (we use these)
Donate Masks / Materials
Masks and material donations may be donated in any of our self-service mask stations, which have a door on the front for donations.
There is one such mask station at the gated storefront of Endwright East, inside College Mall, where masks may be dropped at any time during regular mall hours. Mask makers may also bring their masks with them when they come to get more materials during regular volunteer hours at Endwright (Mon/Wed, 2PM-6PM)
If you would like to volunteer, please come to our regular volunteer hours to inquire in person, call 812-269-8778, or email email@example.com.